ANNOUNCE: Katy v0.1

Gordon Tyler gtyler at iafrica.com
Thu Oct 21 19:26:15 BST 1999

Hi,

Katy is a text editor for KDE (written using KDevelop). It's inspired by the
Windows text editor, UltraEdit. Check out my website for more information:
http://members.xoom.com/doxxx/

Thanks to Herwin Jan Steehouwer for suggesting that I look at STabCtl - it's
brilliant 8)

I'll be posting a template spec file that one can use for producing RPMs
from a distribution tar.gz file (like you can build from KDevelop). Perhaps
it could be used to generate a spec file for new projects, enabling KDevelop
to be able to build RPMs like it can distribution tar.gz's.

Ciao,
Gordon