This file management bug still sucks like hell

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at geocities.com
Wed Oct 20 08:07:10 BST 1999

Oliver Eichler wrote:

> Producing an error in main() and double clicking on the error will
> open a second view of main.cpp. The 2nd  view appears in the window list.
> Removing the error will only change one view, leaving you uncertain whether the
> change did apply or not.

I know this bug since version 0.1. A very very ugly one. :-( It only
happens when someone develops on a customer project and then only
sometimes.

Some time ago I had contacted a KDevelop guru and he also fixed the bug.
But unfortunatelly it seemed that the fix wasn't included in the beta3
version. So wait for the beta4 and pray... or try a newer snapshot
version...

--

Ciao,
--Falk