Integration of kuml in kdevelop

p_george p_george at club-internet.fr
Tue Oct 19 19:33:51 BST 1999

Sandy Meier wrote:

> Yes, I agree. The integration on sourcecode level will unnecessarily bloat
> the executable and is very difficult to maintain. Maybe we could write a KUML
> plugin (with the new Plugininterface :-) ) so KUML could use KDevelop features
> like adding generated sourcecodes to projects/makefiles, CVS integration and so
> on. Sounds cool,heh :-)
>
> Another option would be a CORBA based communication between both
> applications, but at the moment this approach is slow and very complicated. :-(.

I don't understand the reference you make to Plugininterface : I guess
it is the Kom
pluginterface ?
I've cheched the snapshot of kdevelop of 15st october and this was the
only reference to
a plugin interface I've found. I suppose this can only be used with
kdevelop linked to KDE2.

Is there any example of an app that uses this kind of interface or this
is a brand new feature ?