Problems to compile Kdevelop 1.0Beta3

Jens Schilling jens.schilling at arcormail.de
Mon Oct 18 20:50:33 BST 1999

Am Mon, 18 Okt 1999 schrieben Sie / On Mon, 18 Okt 1999 you wrote:
> <..snip..>
>
> Jens,
> some questions:
> - do you have qt 2.x anywhere on your machine?
NO!

> - if you do, where are the libraries installed?
In `/usr/lib/qt-1.44' linked to `/usr/lib/qt'.

> - what does your ld.so.conf (in /etc) look like?
I manually inserted the line where the libs are ( /usr/lib/qt-1.44/lib ).

> - do you only have the libs in $QTDIR or the headers as well i.e. you have a
> $QTDIR/libs and $QTDIR/include with all the qt header files
I have this `lib' and `include' paths under the $QTDIR, as you write. I
executed the configure script with 2 more parameters, like `./configure
--with-qt-dir=$QTDIR --with-qt-includes=$QTDIR/include
--with-qt-libraries=$QTDIR/lib --prefix=$KDEDIR'. But it does not work. Can you
tell me how the configure script decides which version of QT are installed?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards,

Jens Schilling

mailto:	jens.schilling at arcormail.com
Tel.:   +49 341 2117820