KDevelop 1.0 beta 3 & Qt ver 2.0.2

holle at almaden.ibm.com holle at almaden.ibm.com
Mon Oct 18 18:57:38 BST 1999

Hey OS, calm down, ok ?

Maybe some nice guy out there can provide you with a statically linked version
of kdevelop ?

- holger

Ralf Nolden <Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de> on 17/10/99 22:58:52

Please respond to kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de

To:   kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
cc:
Subject:  Re: KDevelop 1.0 beta 3 & Qt ver 2.0.2

OS wrote:

> To be frank, I am at the point of giving up with Kdevelop and start waiting
for
> the Borland tools sometime next year !!! I am begining to beleive that all
> these success stories are made up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a) KDevelop is still beta because of quarrels like yours
b) we can't ensure it works on all and every platform, specifically the
libraries are a critical point where the user has to take care of.

So, when you would use a distribution that includes kdevelop, you can be
sure that it runs perfect ;-)

Ralf