Some bugs...

Peeter Russak pezz at tkwcy.ee
Fri Oct 15 12:54:41 BST 1999

Hi!
There are some bugs I think should be corrected:

* Pasting with mouse's middle button:
	When selecting some text with mouse and pressing middle button of
	mouse pastes selected text into the place of mouse cursor and not to
	the place of text-cursor as would be expected. CTRL+V does the right
	action.
* Parsing the sourcecode.
	Saving or reading in file that contaions line
		class Foo : public {
	gives an error:
	on `aName != __null && qstrlen( aName ) > 0' failed.
	Aborted (core dumped)
	Yes it has buggy syntax but lines like that can be found during
	fast coding or maybe at the moment of autosave. Maybe it's
	not a real bug at all, but a result of my little hack-and-pray fix
	to another bug: at least in 1.0-19991009-A source there's a missing
	function, only declaration was in h-file (name was something line
	yyWrap or smth, can't look at the source at the moment) and of
	course when linking it gave an error.
* Back button in the browsing bar
	Could the menu under Back button be in the reverse order? Smth like
	netscape's Back button; first step back is the first line in the
	menu, second is second etc. At the moment the first step back is the
	last one in the menu.

--
Peeter

P.S. Does anybody know where to get rpm of qt-2.0.2?