make problem on generated project

Massimo Morin mmorin at schedsys.com
Thu Oct 14 14:15:35 BST 1999

Hi Bernd,
	thanks for the info...
but..

> Well, what configure uses for checks is not what is used for
> compiling the files in your project, so it's not surprising.
> The '-I' arguments come from the $(INCLUDES) variable in your
> Makefile.am. This in turn is probably constructed from several
> autoconf macros in acinclude.m4. Tracking this down could be
> quite difficult...
...so, how can I have rid of them???
Is it right to **always** include them (-I. -I..)? Maybe it is a good
idea to disable them, or at least to see where/when they are set and
have the possibility to modify them (like project->options
compiler-options-pane add a default options entry box).

BTW is there a way for specifying where to put the objects and the
resulting library AND the executable???

In my situation I have the same ource code shared on different platform
(Linux (various flavors), HP-Ux, Solaris, Aix....) so I need to separate
the objects from the source (the src dir is NFS-ed but the bin and lib
and obj dir are local on the machine I'm in use)

Thanks again...
			Max

--
                                               _...__..-'
Massimo Morin                                .'
mmorin at schedsys.com                        .'
+1 (617) 484 2999                        .'
                                       .'
      `   `;'-.-'         '-    ._     Scheduling Systems Inc.
        .--'``  '._      - '   .       Three University Office Park
         `""'-.    `---'    ,          95 Sawyer Road
 ''--..__      `\                      Waltham, 02453 Massachusetts USA
         ``''---'`\      .'            +1 (781) 893-0390 x 126
                   `'. '               http://www.schedsys.com
                     `'.