kdevelop don't find libraries

Rene M�rten delta_x at gmx.net
Wed Oct 13 20:38:12 BST 1999

Am Wed, 13 Oct 1999 schriebst Du zwecks "kdevelop don't find libraries" :
> Hello
>
> I'm using Kdevelop 1.0 beta3 (from rpm-packet) on RH6.1.
>

> When i try to compile MyWidget (Hello World) tutorial, error follows
> (messages window):
>
> ----------
> g++  -c main.cpp -o main.o
> main.cpp:18:mywidget.h: No such file or directory
> main.cpp:18:qapplication.h: No such file or directory
> main.cpp:18:qpushbutton.h: No such file or directory
> make: *** [main.o] Error 1
> *** failed ***
email 1: delta_x at linuxCoding.de
email 2: delta_x at gmx.net
home   : HTTP://WWW.LinuxCoding.DE

today i had the same problems with my friend on RH6
i figured out that there no variable $QTDIR
type in the set command and look out
for the system envoirement QTDIR
if it isnt there than you got the problem...install SuSe Linux :)
( i doesnt know what the real problem !)