What should i do?

Rene M�rten delta_x at gmx.net
Tue Oct 12 20:28:13 BST 1999

Am Tue, 12 Oct 1999 schrieb Erik Thörnblom:
> >%_Hello,
>
> I have download K Develop.rpm for about a few mounths ago, and i dont know how to install it, i have extract the .rpm file and what should i do after that? I cant download a new copy, because your server is to slowly :(
>
> Regards
>
> Erik from Sweden

email 1: delta_x at linuxCoding.de
email 2: delta_x at gmx.net
home   : HTTP://WWW.LinuxCoding.DE

what system are you own ? SuSe or red hat ?

if u have suse use type in the bash:

yast

there you can administrate your system and install rpm-packages
if you owner of a other system than suse linux, i cant help you, because i´m
also a new user of linux (psssssssttt !!! )

regards rene