Java Support

Roberto Alsina ralsina at unl.edu.ar
Tue Oct 12 16:54:05 BST 1999

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Sandy Meier wrote:

> On Tue, 05 Oct 1999 you wrote:
> > A new friend told me about KDevelop.  Wow!
> > He mentioned that Java support was being considered and/or worked on.  What is
> > the status of this?  If KDevelop gets Java support -- *AWESOME*.
> >   Mog
>
> Hi!
>
> Sorry, but Java support isn't planed for the next KDevelop versions. Please
> take a look at codeguide,netbeans or freebuilder if you need a nice JAVA IDE.

Just curious: what's a good place to look if I wanted to add
support for C GUI programming to kdevelop?

Dialog editor's code generation is one thing that comes to mind.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina at unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
Not mad, but bound more than a madman is (Romeo and Juliet, Act I Scene II)