Plugins API? (Building an kdevprj to RPM converter)

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Oct 8 05:53:33 BST 1999

ian reinhart geiser wrote:

>         Greetings,
>
>         I have just compleated a applet that will take
>         a KDevelop project and create an RPM from your
>         tgz dist.  I wish to make it a plugin for KDevelop
>         but I cannot seem to figure out how to make it work.
>
>         Currently I must be swallowed by KDevelop like KDBG
>         and KTranslator. Is this a valid option? I am not sure
>         yet.

Did you try to make a patch by creating a new slot in CKDevelop for this
and call the maketargz slot or whatever it is called before to create
the tarball ?
I think that would be the simplest solution for integrating as we and
the users of course as well wanted to have a rpm builder interface in
KDevelop, but we didn't have the time to do it yet.  If it is not too
much work, you could turn your code to a slot like this maybe ?

Ralf