Multiple projects/Libraries

Steve Nakhla nakhla at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 06:05:00 BST 1999

I have been playing around with Code Warrior for Linux, and have noticed it
has several very nice features.  The first of which, is the ability to have
multiple "sub-projects" compiled into one big project.  I also like the fact
that I have shared library and static library choices in the project
creation wizard.

My question is, why doesn't KDevelop do this?  I would love to be able to
choose to develop a library through the project wizard, or to create a
project grouping several applications together.  Is there any way to do this
using KDevelop?

Also, how could I specify the directory I want things to be installed in by
default?  For example, I am working on a window manager/desktop environment
for Unix for a class for school, called Luxor.  I would like to have
everything installed into a directory called /usr/local/luxor by default.
This would include the binaries, libraries, pixmaps, etc.  How can I specify
this to KDevelop?

Thanks!

Steve Nakhla
sdnakhla at home.com