The best way to contribute ?

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Oct 1 23:31:44 BST 1999

On Fri, 01 Oct 1999 you wrote:
> I've noticed that kdevelop will switch to KDE 2.

There are snapshots that "works" under KDE 2. Please look at
ftp://129.187.206.68/pub/unix/ide/KDevelop/snapshots/ for more informations.

> What is the best way to contribute to code :
> - post e-mails with code change proposals ?

Yes, please make diffs of your changes and post them to the KDevelop-Team
(kdevelop-team at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de) or to this mailinglist.

> ....and will kdevelop be compilable on a KDE 1 system ?)

No:-(, the current KDevelop (HEAD branch) isn't compileable under KDE 1. But if
you have meant KDevelop 1.0final, this version will work under KDE 1.1.x :-).

Ciao!

Sandy