KDevelop

Markus Gustavsson mighty at fragzone.se
Fri Oct 1 18:49:58 BST 1999

Hello.

I think this list has way to much arguing on it as it is right now, nonsense about
things that doesn't really have anything to do with KDevelop. Since I'm very interested
in KDE/KDevelop and C/C++ programming, I use my personal email as host for my account
on this list, and it's boring to receive a email once every second hour just to read
how different developers throw bad words at eachother.

I would like to see more chatting on this list about features of KDevelop, I actually
sent a long email with atleast 10 tips on different things some weeks ago but noone
cared to even answer the mail, that's quite boring actually.

--
                                   __   _
Markus Gustavsson                 / /  (_)__  __ ____  __