Slow response times

OS owensavill at compuserve.com
Tue Nov 30 19:22:01 GMT 1999

Has any one else noticed how slowly the watch window updates during a debug
session. When an assignment is single step'd over the watch window seems to
take many seconds to reflect the new variable value. This appears especially
bad when assigning values to QString's.

No comments please about good code shouldn't need resort to a debugger :)

I think it would be very nice to have the abilty to add the variable with
cursor positioned over it directly into the watch window. Typing every variable
by hand is tedious and error prone. Maybe you can do it and I haven't found it
yet !

Thanks,
Owen