QComboBox: Setting it writeable in dialog editor

Thomas Nesges ThomasNesges at TNT-Computer.de
Mon Nov 29 17:15:57 GMT 1999

On Mon, Nov 29, 1999 at 10:13:15AM +0200, Gordon Tyler wrote:
--snip--
> Allow me to lend my vote to this one as well. I've had to do this a number

Apropos votes and wishes:

- kwrite has the ability switch between marking text vertically (marking
  columns) and marking it horizontally (marking rows) by pressing <F5>.
  It's a very nice feature. KDevelop doesn't seem to have this option.
- There are many QT-widgets missing in the dialog editor. Will they be
  added in future releases? I never had a look in KDevelops sources, but
  maybee I could implement some of the widgets, as you point me to the
  right sections in the code
- The Applicaion Wizzard is missing a 'QT-Mini' project (I need pure QT
  to let my code be as portable as possible between Linux and Win)

Bye,
 Thomas
--
                         --==[ www.tnt-computer.de ]==--