QComboBox: Setting it writeable in dialog editor

Gordon Tyler gtyler at iafrica.com
Mon Nov 29 08:13:15 GMT 1999

> is it possible to set the QComboBox widget writeable in Kdevelop's
> dialog editor? It would be possible to edit the data file but that's
> very annoying when I think of changing the dialog's layout ;-)

Allow me to lend my vote to this one as well. I've had to do this a number
of times with my current project which contains two dialogs, one with one
combobox and the other with two - all editable.

The change required is to modify the way the combox is constructed:

Non-editable:

combobox = new QComboBox(parent, name);

Editable:

combobox = new QComboBox(true, parent, name);

Thanks,
Gordon