Problems with adding member function

Mr. Data mr.data at 01019freenet.de
Sat Nov 27 18:53:37 GMT 1999

Hi,
I have the following problem with KDevelop1.0Beta4:
Let´s say, I constructed a dialog with the dialog-editor
(Qt/KDE-Dialog,*kdevdlg).  KDevelop now adds three files to my
project, e.g. dlg.h,dlgdata.cpp and dlg.cpp. When I now use the classview to
add a member function, this member is correctly declared in dlg.h. But why is
the implementation of this member added to dlgdata.cpp ? The header of this
file says something like: "Don`t edit... all changes will be lost". Shouldn´t
it be added to dlg.cpp? When I make changes in dlgdata.cpp and modify the
dialog (with the dialog editor), then this file will be replaced, won´t it?
Even if this question maybe has been asked a thousand times: Can anybody please
tell me whether this is bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
M.D.