BUG: linking additional libraries (Was: Re: linking additional libraries)

Daniel Beckham danbeck at mtginfo.com
Wed Nov 24 18:18:45 GMT 1999

I've noticed that when I use the following options:

-lmysqlclient -lpthread

it works just great, but if I reopen the project options, it shows as

ysqlclient -lpthread

and the math library is checked... (-lm)

I can correct it and my code compiles fine, but if I reopen the options, it
is screwed up again...