Editor in beta 4.1

Richard Close richardc at datel-technology.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 16:26:01 GMT 1999

> I can actually work 1000 times faster in a win32 editor like TextPad
> simply
> because I can cut and paste text much more efficiently.

	[Richard Close]
	I don't think that fumbling around doing control-x, control-v, etc.
	whilst selecting blocks is very efficient. I have been brought up on
Emacs and
	get annoyed at having to use the keyboard for cut and paste
operations on
	windoze boxes at work.

	The X three button approach of selecting, deleting and pasting using
the mouse
	is by far the most efficient in my book.

	Richard.

Unless confirmed in writing the information contained in this
message is for information only. The contents of this message
are mine and may not in any way reflect the views of any member
company of DF Group Ltd. Datel reserve the right to monitor
e-mail at any time.