Bug in 1999-11-21's snapshot?

Juan Altmayer Pizzorno juan at altmayer.com
Mon Nov 22 01:36:57 GMT 1999

Hi, I downloaded today's snapshot and am getting the following
build error:

make[3]: Entering directory `/home/juan/kdevelop/kdevelop'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/kde -I/usr/lib/qt-1.44/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include    -O2 -Wall -c ctoolsconfigdlg.cpp
/usr/lib/qt-1.44/include/qglist.h: In method `void
CToolsConfigDlg::slotToolAdd()':
/usr/lib/qt-1.44/include/qglist.h:116: `void QGList::prepend(void *)' is
privatectoolsconfigdlg.cpp:181: within this context
ctoolsconfigdlg.cpp: In method `void CToolsConfigDlg::slotToolMoveDown()':
ctoolsconfigdlg.cpp:221: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
ctoolsconfigdlg.cpp: In method `void CToolsConfigDlg::slotShowToolProp(int)':
ctoolsconfigdlg.cpp:263: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned

Since I'm new to the code, most likely I'm doing something wrong, but
then what?...  That is on a fresh RH 6.1 install.

I really like all I've seen in kdevelop so far and was going to give it
a try at contributing a couple of changes to the editor:

  - add ctrl-home and ctrl-end to go to the beginning and end of buffer;
  - add tab and shift-tab to indent/unindent any selected text by the
    number of characters configured for the tab size.

.. Juan