How can i use the Paths from ./configure in my C++ Project?

Tobias Erbsland drzoom at profzone.ch
Tue Nov 16 14:48:05 GMT 1999

Hello

I hope this is no silly quesion, but i didn't find any answer in the whole
KDevelop documentation.

I write actually on a new server in C++ logically with KDevelop ;-) The
Server need some configuration-files. This files i added already to the
Project in a new subdir (conf).

What is now the best way to find out, where are the files after the
installation? The configure script use the macro "datadir" to install the
files to the right place, but how can i access this value?
Another, maybe better question, how can i avoid the use of hardcoded
path's in a easy way with KDevelop (in a C++ Project....) ?

Another Question: The graphical Classview show virtual inherited classes
as "virtualMyClass" (?). Is this a feature or a bug?

And i know this is not the Mailinglist for this question, but...: I use a
new class to throw exceptions:

  class MyClass {
    public:
      class Error {};
  };

Another class make use of instances from this class:

  class AnotherClass {
    private:
      MyClass * pointer;
  };

Now the Compiler give me a Warning: multible struct info nodes in both .o
files. .... How this?

Bye
Tobias

(sorry for my very bad english, feel free and answer in similar bad
english ;-)