Qt Documentation Crashes

Kenny G. Dubuisson kdubuisson at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 8 06:41:36 GMT 1999

KDevelop is crashing on me whenever I try to access the Qt
documentation.  I read through the message thread between Holger Knust,
Stefan Pfeiffer, and Anthony Tekatch but was unable to fix the problem
by using those suggestions.  I did have both libjpeg 61 and 62
installed.  I moved 61 and recreated my links so that they point to 62,
but it still crashes.

I do not have a /opt/kde/lib directory on my system so there are no
links in it to move.  The only other libjpeg files that I have are in
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/kdesupport-1.1.1pre2/jpeglib6a/.libs and they
seem not to be involved.

This is the only item I have left to get working to have all features of
KDevelop working on my Red Hat 6.0 box.  If you have any ideas, please
email me at kdubuisson at scb.com.  Thanks

Kenny G. Dubuisson, Jr.
SCB Computer Consulting, Inc.
Jackson, Mississippi, USA