maybe something wrong ...

Anton Vityaz haos at land.ru
Sun Nov 7 00:56:35 GMT 1999

I'll find for self some problem ;( :

I'm was create standard C++ project.
When I want add new class throughout wizard, I write in it :
* class name: foo
* header: ./folder/foo.h
* source: ./folder/foo.cpp
(subfolder in project already exist - all ok)
What happen :
1. Required class and files created on the disk in desirable place.
Little problem:
2. It include to the project with wrong path ( in root folder of project )  <-problem?  ;(
   What I do : delete it from project and add again existed files from a right place where it was created but not correctly included.
My advise :
1. if it really error - fix it
2. In feature -  when I specify parent class in wizard I desire what wizard were more "intellectual" and try to find existing class in the project and set it header. - may be useful.

  And then all seems to be ok, but next problem :

Next problem : after first problem project don't want compile without deep hand-work...
What's  happen - and what wrong before ?
How can I "reanimate" it ?
File attached ...
May be here deep bug of IDE?
Here I want hear your advise ....