help for KDevelop

Jean-Paul Miniscloux jpminiscloux at nordnet.fr
Wed Nov 3 10:55:47 GMT 1999

Mr.,

I allow me to write you for I think that you will help me.

Coming of the programming under Windows (DELPHI), I am busy to redo the software of accounting (that I had put to the point under Delphi) under Linux with KDevelop. The basis of data will be under MySQL.

I am new under Linux and I think that the problems that I meet come of there.

During the phase of init of my software, I would want to create a basis of datas. I wrote a procedure who makes it therefore.

void Kcompta :: init_base ()
{
    MYSQL mysql;

    d int= mysql_create_db (&mysql, "modele_data");
}

In the declarations to the beginning of the unity, I have inform:
# include</usr/include/mysql/mysql.h>

Of more the complete path of "mysql.h" is definite in the PATH of Linux. mysql.h is in                  /usr/include/mysql.

When I compile, KDevelop sends back me a mistake me indicating that he don't know the function mysql_create_db !!!!!!

Does he be necessary to indicate something in the config of project?

You could say me as many this as me made is right, or else which is the modifications to bring so that I could continue my development.

In you thanking by advance of the aide that will bring me you

Jean Paul Miniscloux