QT Libraries Not Found

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Wed Nov 3 00:27:58 GMT 1999

On Wed, 03 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> Thanks for your suggestion!
>
> But QTDIR is set for me.  (Not RedHat, Slackware 4.)
> Do you know what the script is checking for?
> I try to read my way through the configure
> script but it is very complicated.  I can't even
> find the lines that check for QT...
>
> Now if I'd know how the script determines
> if QT is present, the problem is halfway to
> being solved.

A lot of  the tests  make a small program and try to compile it. Check in the
config.log that gets produced by configure and you'll see the error. Often
though it's really hard to figure out what was wrong even by looking at this.

Do  the qt header files get installed along with the libs? Is there a
qt-devel package? Look around your system for qapp.h Nothing can happen
without that header file (well almost), so that would be my next check :-)

--
Regards,

jbb
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jbb