KDevelop Documentation

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jun 30 19:09:55 BST 1999

Hi all,

due to an upcoming KDE release, I want to complete the four handbooks as
good as possible.

Therefore, I may need some help from anyone who's up-to-date with the
CVS of KDevelop.

What's going to happen is the following:

currently, I'm doing the translation to german and due to the huge mass
of documentation i already wrote changed the sgml masters from the usual
article to a book system successfully although documentation was nowhere
to find. This will look very good afterwards and in postscript as good
as any book bought. Now, the current state is this:

corrections of the english masters are not fully done. Everyone who
finds one, please drop me a mail with chapter, line and sentence to
correct; sometimes it will probably be more than a letter left out.

for the tutorials I need some easy examples on how to use the provided
frameworks. If anyone has an idea or would like to contribute his
sourcecode that would be nice.

Further, I started writing a book about the kdelibraries by sorting
class usage on topics such as menus, accelerators widgets and the like.
If anyone wants to help here, especially with pointing out what works
how would be extra nice, otherwise I only can refer to my knowledge
which is limited to KDevelop programming.

Thanks for your attention and your help,

Ralf Nolden
The KDevelop Team