please include subject lines!

Jan W. Zumwalt jan99508 at zdnetmail.com
Mon Jun 28 10:33:22 BST 1999

I agree! But I must also confess that I also forget from time to time! I receive many e-mail groups to one e-mail box and it is nice to be able to disregard a particular discussion that is trivial (to me!) based on the subject line.
---
Jan W.Zumwalt
Computer Electronics
717 Northway Drive.
Anchorage, Ak 99508
V-907-258-1002
F-907-258-9006
jan99508 at zdnetmail.com

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:44:45   Ralf Gerlich wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Maybe this somewhat reminds some of you of the discussion about talking
>german on this list. I've seen many posts that have no subject. There
>are at least two points demanding that you include one:
>1. better overview about the _subject_ of a message
>2. I'm archiving the mails in Netscape and it's not very good for the
>organization if you have many mails with the same empty subject-line
>together in one thread having nothing to do with each other.
>
>So the subject line is there to be used and not to be ignored.
>
>Sorry if this bothers some of you, but the empty subjects bother me.
>
>Ciao,
>Ralf

Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere!
ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com