please include subject lines!

Ralf Gerlich Ralf.Gerlich at t-online.de
Sun Jun 27 15:44:45 BST 1999

Hi!

Maybe this somewhat reminds some of you of the discussion about talking
german on this list. I've seen many posts that have no subject. There
are at least two points demanding that you include one:
1. better overview about the _subject_ of a message
2. I'm archiving the mails in Netscape and it's not very good for the
organization if you have many mails with the same empty subject-line
together in one thread having nothing to do with each other.

So the subject line is there to be used and not to be ignored.

Sorry if this bothers some of you, but the empty subjects bother me.

Ciao,
Ralf