QT 2.0 and Kdevelop

Martin Piskernig martin.piskernig at stuwo.at
Sun Jun 27 14:46:44 BST 1999

Am Sun, 27 Jun 1999 schrieben Sie:
> I'm interested in using the new 2.0 version of Qt with Kdevelop, but I'm not
> sure how to go about this. How do I get KDevelop to link my program with the
> new library and not the old?

Hi!

I´m not really sure if KDevelop compiles with qt2 (have to try it later)
You could temporarily rename your qt1.4x directory to qt1 and your qt2
dir to qt and after adding the qt1 path to /etc/ld.so.conf run "ldconfig".
Now run "configure" and kdevelop will automatically use the qt2 package.
After trying simply re-rename the directories (qt -> qt2, qt1 -> qt) and delete
the qt1-path line from /etc/ld.so.conf! (and run "ldconfig").
That´s all :-)

Martin