A parsing proposal

Roberto Alsina ralsina at unl.edu.ar
Thu Jun 24 07:30:18 BST 1999

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Jonas Nordin wrote:

> > Before the GPL police knocks at your door (as they did with me): the FSF
> > will complain about you using gdbm in a program that links to Qt.
> >
> > I'd say use libdb, librdb (it's in kdesupport) or something else :-P
>
> I will go for libdb. Got the warning last night. :-)

Depending on what you are trying to do, it may be a good idea to use
NoSQL. I am using it in a rewrite of Krn.

It is not as fast oas libdb, since it stores everything as text files, but
it's a hell of a lot more powerful, because it's a relational db.

If you want a copy, you can get it at http://ultra7.unl.edu.ar/newkrn

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina at unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
An opinion you can't give reasons for is not an opinion worth having (I)