Build error

JohnZed at aol.com JohnZed at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 02:50:11 BST 1999

OK folks, I try like you wouldn't believe to never post stupid build errors
to mailing lists, but this is just killing me.  I'm hacking on KDev, and it
builds great.  I make changes and it still builds, but after I add a new
class, even though that class compiles great by itself, the linker falls
apart.  I get literally 100+ reference not found errors on the crosslinking,
most of which have nothing whatsoever to do with the new class.  I've tried
running 'perl automoc' manually, because somebody suggested that was the
problem.  No luck.  Anybody know the fix for this?
--JZ