installation problem over RedHat 6.0

o(PRO)o pro at pixie.co.za
Wed Jun 9 15:50:26 BST 1999

I have got an unfocial RedHat6.0 i got @ a computer fair,
in south afrca, the kde is also not in the opt dir,
it is in /usr/share/app's or something, like that,
but as far as i can see i have had a  problems compialing app's
for kde on it.

But KDevelop work's fine, i first tryed 0.3 and it worked, as did 0.4
the diolog editor work's fine as well,(all made from the source ./configure
&& make && make install ) the only problem i get is with some documentation
, but im not sure, I will check the error in detail and post it later, as im
@ work and HAVE to use DOZE or i'll get fired.
But i may have convinced the boss to use linux instead of the novell server
(holding thumb's)
o]PRO[o