installation problem over RedHat 6.0

98fa108 98fa108 at dvc.edu
Tue Jun 22 20:38:24 BST 1999

Hi,

It is possible to get kdevelop running on RH6. I posted here with some
problems recently, but it now works fine. I wouldn't bother with the rpm
(It's for RH5.2 anyway, isn't it?).

I had to install libjpeg6b and libpng from my cd. Configure may not find
libpng, so you will need to edit every makefile. Where you see "LIBPNG="
make it "LIBPNG=-lpng". It then compiled fine on my "standard"
installation.

Good luck!
Dave Dalley