Intellisense(tm) again

Herwin Jan Steehouwer herwinjs at palet.nl
Tue Jun 22 18:44:16 BST 1999

Hi,

I have been walking trough the source for that Intellisense(IS) stuff..

i have found some struff:

1) When i add a variable in a functions:

void Class::test()
{
	QString bla;
	bla.

When i what that IS see that bla is a QString, it has to scan this file
first to know what type bla is.. maby faster to make in the parser a
function to parse only 1 function !

2) we need to have ALL the KDE and QT functions in a database, what we can
do i a create a file on first startup that generate that file/database.
If you want to upgrade we can make a rescan option..

I think we have only to scan the .h files of QT and KDE !

some food for thought ;-)

HJ

Herwin Jan Steehouwer
  herwinjs at palet.nl                 http://www.caiw.nl/~herwinjs