kdevelop KDE-Documentation problem

Ashley Cambrell bec_ash at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 22 15:18:44 BST 1999

I picked this up too...  seems in the code where it calls qt2html <?> to
create the first qt.kdoc it doesn't contain the filename.  if the first one
fails then all of the rest of the calls to kdoc fail (because they reference
the first one)  I changed the code and it worked (added in the first line
after the        /          qt.kdoc. )  But kdoc would not build all of them
properley as the .h file @ref were mucked up

I haven't looked at it again (nor have  I had time to play with it) so I
can't remeber the exact filename that it was in.  do a grep kdoc in the
source code and see if you can find it.  (if not, email me back and I will
reinstall and look at it)

Ashley Cambrell

btw did you install the rpm 4.1 ver (yet again can't remeber exactly) of
kdoc (RH6.0)?  The perl script fails at a couple of places