A really huge bug.

Andrius Adomaitis charta at gaumina.lt
Wed Jun 16 19:40:32 BST 1999

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, you wrote:

Hello, Markus,

>The first time I had this problem I thought it was a big bug, and I thought
>you would find it and remove it the very next day so I didn't say something,
>but now it seems like most people are using KDevelop 0.4 and the CVS snaps
>without any problems, so pherhaps it's something special with my computer

I think this is NOT Your computer/configuration fault, because I have the same
problem - KDevelop crashes when I try to create new/open existing project.
Even stderr output is the same. Until now I don't know, how to fix this
crashing, and I don't see any solution in this way. So, if You find out how to
make KDevelop 0.4 work, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

--
// Andrius Adomaitis            Sistemu administratorius
// E-mail:charta at gaumina.lt       UAB "Gaumina"