trying to compile KDevelop-0.4

Henning Folger hf at holgu.de
Tue Jun 15 16:50:48 BST 1999

Hi,

today i downloaded the 0.4 release of kdevelop and started to compile it.
configure works fine, and many files will be compiled. The last linking step, i
think so, produced a lot of undefined references, like:

/opt/kde/lib&libkimgio.so: undefinded reference to `png_set_strip_16'
and so on in `png_malloc' and and and.

But i do not know, there these errors comming from. I am using here KDE 1.1.1
and QT1.44, SuSE 6.0 with 2.2.9 kernel. I updated a few day ago KDE and QT to
the new versions with rpm-packages from SuSE.

Is there another kdevelop-fan, who had the same problems or know what to do ?
Maybe somone can help me to get kdevelop-0.4 running. In the moment i am using
0.31.

Thanks, Henning
---
two files included