Kdevelop on Solaris WITHOUT KDE

Massimo Morin mmorin at schedsys.com
Tue Jun 15 15:10:34 BST 1999

Hi,
	we would like to develop applications kde-aware, on different systems
(HP, Sun, Linux, AIX) and I would like to use kdevelop.
I would like to compile it on some of this platform, but I would prefer
not to have KDE an all of them.

I think the dependencies between kde and kdevelop is related to some
core library. May someone point me to all the library required for that
and where I can find them (the source stuff....)?

The list of dependencies are the following....
-lkfile -lkfm -lkspell -lkhtmlw -lkimgio -ljpeg -ltiff -ljpeg -lz -lpng
-lz -lm -lqt -lpng -lz -lm -lX11  -lm -ljscript -lkdeui -lkdecore -lqt
-lXext -lX11  -lfl -lgdbm -ldl

If I create a kde application with kdevelop do I need to have WHOLE kde
installed on the "destination" machine, or may I copy/install only the
kde-core library?

Thanks
		Massimo

--
Massimo Morin        | Scheduling Systems Inc.
Software Engineer    |