KDevelop crashes when adding a file

Oliver Eichler oliver.eichler at dspsolutions.de
Tue Jun 15 14:43:21 BST 1999

Hi

I would like to report that KDevelop crashed when adding a new/existing
(tried both) file to the project. After choosing the file the app. window
is not updated anymore and KDevelop litterally ´explodes´ in memory within
seconds.

I noticed this bug since I downloaded KDevelop the first time. It occures
on version 3.0, 3.1 and 4.0. It has been reported to the list twice, sofar.
However with no feedback. It occures on a Suse 6.0 system as well as on a SuSE
6.1. I tried qt1.42 and qt1.44. I used the KDE compiled by SuSE as well as
compiled by me.

I wonder that there isn´t more complaining about this. Thus it seems to be
limited on a few setups. However I tried this on several machines, too Same
behaviour, regardless what processor and motherboard.

Any ideas?

oliver

---
Oliver Eichler, Dipl.-Ing.

DSP Solutions
Ingenieure Kellermann, Voigt, Hoepfl, Eichler un Weidner
Partnerschaft