custom projects with cvs version

Eugene Smith root at sunlight.dgap.mipt.ru
Sat Jun 5 12:45:10 BST 1999

On óÕÂ, 05 éÀÎ 1999, you wrote:

> Ok, but I must confess that I consider that very silly, because this
> reduces kdevelop from an ide into nothing more than an editor.
>
> /Stefan
> mars at lysator.liu.se

Yes, nothing more than multi-window editor with tree class view, integrated
debugging, context help and other features which make life easier ... However,
I think that it would be nice to have a minimal makefile management ( eg.
generating a minimal makefile and inserting couple of standard strings for each
added class ) even for custom project

Give me one real love that I don't freeze out there
Make me feel your presence in the night
Give me one strong heart that tells me when I lie
And take my soul so I won't have to hide