NetBSD / Kdevelop

Carlos Valiente valiente at ctv.es
Thu Jun 3 15:03:36 BST 1999

On Thu, 03 Jun 1999, you wrote:

>ckdevelop.o: Undefined symbol `QGList type_info function' referenced from text segment
>ckdevelop.o: Undefined symbol `QGList type_info node' referenced from text segment
>ckdevelop.o: Undefined symbol `QGArray type_info function' referenced from text segment
>ckdevelop.o: Undefined symbol `QGArray type_info node' referenced from text segment
>[..]

I had a similar problem while compiling the development version of KDE. I think
the problem is that your Qt libraries are compiled with the -fno-rtti option
and therefore do not include any runtime type identification code (I suppose
those are the functions that the linker can't find). Perhaps you should try to
recompile the Qt libraries *without* the -fno-rtti option, or compile KDevelop
*with* -fno-rtti flag, either.

Hope it helps :-)

--
Carlos Valiente