Trobules with tools in KDevelop 0.4

Johannes Winkelmann j.winkelmann at gmx.net
Wed Jun 2 20:24:27 BST 1999

Hi,
I have a problem with KDevelop 0.4 concerning the tools (kdbg, kiconedit,
kpaint, ktranslator): whenever I try to start one of them from the menu or
through the Debug icon, the following error occurs (with every of the
applications above):
-
QGList::locate: Index 3 out of range
slotExecute
Args: (null)
QObject::connect: No such signal KApplication::windowAdd(Window)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'kdevelop')
-
where the number after "Index" (line 1) represents the number of the
selected menu item. The task is loaded (mentioned in the task manager as
"sleeping"), but the tools tab in KDevelop remains empty! Nothing can be
done.
When I load the programs "manually" they work normal.

I'm wondering no one else had this problem! I am using KDE 1.1.1 and KDbg
0.3.0, but I think this should not be the reason for all this because with
the latest snapshot before (from 25.5.) everything worked all right.

Anyway, KDevelop is great !

Regards
Johnny

--
Johannes Winkelmann
e-mail: mailto:j.winkelmann at gmx.net

"You can find all you need in your mind" (Dream Theater)