Some little problems with kdevelop

Stefan Heidrich sheidric at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jun 2 11:10:48 BST 1999

On Tue, 01 Jun 1999, you wrote:
>I updated the kdevelop sources from CVS a couple of hours ago and, after
>compiling and installing, I came across the following problems:
>
>Application Wizard
>------------------
>	Small typos in the side texts: "typ" instead of "types", "toolsbar"
>instead of "tooolbars".
>
>'make' command-line options
>---------------------------
>	After having created a new project, I select the "Continue after errors"
>from the "Project/Options"Make options" tab dialog. The 'configure' script is
>called and its related files are correctly generated. But when I hit F9 to
>build the project, I get the following error message:
>
>make: option requires an argument --- W
>Usage: make [options] [target] ...
>
>[...etc..]
>
>	If I open a terminal session and type 'make', I can build the project without
>the least problem. I guess the bug is somewhere in the KDevelop code that
>calls 'make' when F9 or the "Build" button is pressed.
>
>Dialog editor
>-------------
>- The icons in the "Widgtes" tab do not appear.
>
>--
>Carlos Valiente
>
><valiente at ctv.es>

Hi Carlos!

The make-options works in the current CVS-version. (It should work :-) )
But maybe you have an earlier version from the CVS. I commit it yesterday
evening.
Please look in the ChangeLog file. If this is not written in the ChangeLog,
you have an earlier version. If it is written in the ChangeLog, it's a bug.
Please tell me, if it's a bug.

Bye
	Stefan