Some little problems with kdevelop

Carlos Valiente valiente at ctv.es
Tue Jun 1 22:18:37 BST 1999

I updated the kdevelop sources from CVS a couple of hours ago and, after
compiling and installing, I came across the following problems:

Application Wizard
------------------
	Small typos in the side texts: "typ" instead of "types", "toolsbar"
instead of "tooolbars".

'make' command-line options
---------------------------
	After having created a new project, I select the "Continue after errors"
from the "Project/Options"Make options" tab dialog. The 'configure' script is
called and its related files are correctly generated. But when I hit F9 to
build the project, I get the following error message:

make: option requires an argument --- W
Usage: make [options] [target] ...

	If I open a terminal session and type 'make', I can build the project without
the least problem. I guess the bug is somewhere in the KDevelop code that
calls 'make' when F9 or the "Build" button is pressed.

Dialog editor
- The icons in the "Widgtes" tab do not appear.

--
Carlos Valiente

<valiente at ctv.es>