cvs support in kdevelop

Christoph Schönfeld Christoph.Schoenfeld at mni.fh-giessen.de
Tue Jul 27 23:40:10 BST 1999

Hi kdevelopers,

kdevelop is great!

today, I found one little bug: cvs does not accept absolute pathnames
with the commit command.

In kdevelop/vc/cvs.cpp, method cvs::commit(filename), you should use the
variable QString name(..) instead of the argument filename as cvs
argument. Seems like you intended to do so, but simply forgot... ;-)

A different thing:

I always get this error msg when I try cvs update:

  cvs server: Updating .
  cvs [server aborted]: EOF in value in RCS file
/devel/cvsroot/chat/chat/chat.kdevprj,v

Is this something related to kdevelop? I couldn´t find anything about
this message in the CVS manpage and info files. Thanks!

regards,
Christoph Schönfeld