KScribble 0.1 in CVS

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jul 23 11:05:40 BST 1999

Hi all,

I just wanted to mention that I set up a first small working version of
KScribble into CVS of KDevelop. It's a quick hack of the scribble
tutorial of the Qt 2.0 documentation and makes use of most KDevelop
features like po file, documentation in sgml, dialog construction and
slot implementation; also calls the KColorDialog.

Please have a look if that makes sense somehow. It doesn't yet make use
of the Doc-View model and can't open/save pixmaps yet; just some major
functionality is implemented until now.

Bye,

Ralf