Bugs,bugs,bugs...

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Jul 23 09:48:58 BST 1999

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 you wrote:
> >%_Hi
>
> There are two bugs old and new one.
> I'll begin from old one.
>
> Yesterday Sandy commit my patch (bugfixes
> in appwizard) but with his own chages
> (actualy I couldn't find my code there). And it
> does not completly fix bug.

My problem was, that you didn't send a normal patch (generated with "diff -c"
or so), but complete files. And at the same time I got another patch for lex
support that modified some things in the related files. So I had to try my
best, but it seems that I fail.:-(  Sorry for that, such was not my intention.

> P.S. Sandy please just replace these files with my ones
>      and DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME this patch really WORKS ;)

Ok, done. :-), but it's not in the CVS because of some problems with not
existing files. But I think this will be fixed until monday.

Ciao!

Sandy