Tutorial application

John Zedlewski zedlwski at princeton.edu
Thu Jul 22 10:06:14 BST 1999

> John Zedlewski ?  I saw you mentioned you're writing some tutorial,
> could you do this for us ?

Hmm...  I'm going to be a little busy at least for the next few weeks.  When
are we looking to have it done?  I'm sure I could find time in early August.
I've been trying to get some work on that Intellisense thang, but that will
probably be stalled until the whole function database gets set up.  I'll
take a look at the Qt scribble app and see.  Doesn't Kalle's "Programming
With Qt" walk you through a scribble application too?
The tutorial I mentioned that I'm working on is actually for a magazine
called Visual Developer (they seem very interested in a KDevelop article,
which would be great news, but I don't want to get too excited until they
actually accept it), so I should probably wrap that up first.  It's aimed a
little more at Windows people coming over to the KDE world, because that's
the magazine's target audience.
--JZ