Intellisense (tm)

Alan Prescott ajp at fudokai.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 09:07:36 BST 1999

Yep, like the sound of anything that stops me doing too much keyboard work.
I'm no touch typist and I'm always forgetting the exact name of a method or
the order of the arguments. I'd suggest the best way of handling this sort
of thing would be via some-sort of plug-in/add-on module to give
versatility. I mean, the real thing I want  is a hot-sh*t AI coding
assistant but that would be for the future. Let's start with a simple
plug-in doing the basic stuff first but allow for future development
possibly following different concepts. I used to use Multi-Edit with it's
own cmac-style language but maybe something more lisp-like would be better.

Alan Prescott